Adoption Alert ~ Jill #2587 - Adoption in Progress
Hi everyone…my name is Jill and I’m 10 years old. Now, as I am approaching my ‘golden’ years (is that expression really just for us???). I have learned a thing or two about life. Here are the top 10 things I’ve learned about me:
- Barking doesn’t make things better so why do it.
- People are busy so being left alone doesn’t mean they don’t love you so just chill.
- Food is one of the best things ever.
- People are great, dogs are great and even cats are fine, but young children can be a little unpredictable and can make me nervous.
- Speaking of nervous, new situations can be a bit scary even for an old gal like me.
- Stairs get harder to climb the older I get.
- Crates are a great place to sleep and stops me from making mistakes during the night.
- Loud noises are just noises and can’t hurt me so ignore them.
- Pulling on the leash just makes my neck sore so why do it.
- Shedding just makes a mess of the floor so don’t shed. I don’t shed much (seriousy). Besides, I like my fur and prefer to keep it.
Now those are just some of the things I learned along the way. I’ve also learned that cuddling with humans has got to be one of the best inventions ever. Oh yes, there’s one other thing I’ve learned ~ all the people at Golden Rescue are really great and kind and I love them all. Now, all I need is a family to love!
Jill is currently being fostered in the Whitby, ON area. If you would like more information about Jill please call our hot-line toll free at 1-866-712-8444 or email and one of our volunteers will be happy to return your call.
If you are interested in adopting one of the Goldens posted on our website or any of the other Goldens that become available for adoption in the future, please click here to fill our the adoption application.